Shenzhen Powstar Technology Limited
(Headquarters)Jiujiutongxin Industrial Park, Tongle Town, Longgang District, Shenzhen, China
Blow molding, here mainly refers to the hollow blow molding (also known as Blow molding molding) is the use of gas pressure in the mold closed in the hot melt formed hollow products, is the third most commonly used plastic processing methods, but also a rapid development of a plastic molding method. Blow molding die Only the mold (die), compared with injection molding, equipment cost is lower, adaptability is strong, can molding performance (such as low stress), can be formed with complex undulating curve (shape) of the products.
Blow molding will follow the market demand for its products, in materials, machinery, ancillary equipment, control systems, software and other aspects of the following development trends.
(1) raw materials to meet the blow molding products function, performance (medicine, food packaging) requirements, blow molding grade of raw materials will be richer, better processing performance. such as pen-like materials, not only high strength, heat resistance, gas barrier strong, transparent, UV-resistant irradiation, can be used to blow a variety of plastic bottles, and the filling temperature is high, carbon dioxide gas, oxygen barrier performance, and chemical resistance.
(2) Product packaging containers, industrial products will have a larger growth, and injection blow molding, multi-layer blow molding will have a rapid development.
(3) Blow molding machinery and equipment blow molding machinery precision and efficiency of the auxiliary production (operation) equipment automation. "Precision and efficiency" not only refers to mechanical equipment in the production process with high speed and high pressure, and the production of products in the appearance of dimensional fluctuations and the heavy fluctuations in the parts can achieve a high degree of stability, that is, the production of various parts of the size and shape of the geometric shape of high precision, deformation and narrowing, The appearance and internal quality of products and production efficiency indicators to achieve a higher standard. Auxiliary operation including flying edge, cutting, weighing, drilling, leak detection, and its process automation is one of the trends of development.
(4) The research of blow molding simulation mechanism is further deepened, the mathematical model of blow molding simulation is constructed rationally, the fast and accurate numerical algorithm is the key of simulation, and the blow molding simulation will play more and more important role in product quality prediction and control.
Blow molding technology is with the plastic industry, machinery manufacturing and other technological progress and continuous development, in the blow molding product design, production process, and constantly melt people's modern design ideas, design tools, engineering and technical personnel should make full use of advanced design concepts, combined with artificial experience, so that the product design, manufacturing the efficiency of each link to improve, In order to improve the quality of blow molding products and market competitiveness.
Previous: No Information
- What Is Casting
- Use Of Heat Treatment Processing So...
- Internet Era Precision Mold Develop...
- Mold Accessories Industry Is Curren...
- Surface Treatment Technology In Die...
- De Commonly Used In Mold Manufactur...
- Machining Method And Process Techno...
- The History Of Die-cast
- Die Casting Process
- Hot Chamber Die Casting